Welcome to 'Build Muscle Fast'

There are various ideas out there on how to build muscle. Informative articles from various people will be added on a daily basis. Feel free to add your comments.

Saturday 9 January 2010

How to Build Muscle Quick With Three Fast Muscle Building Tips

We live in a McQuick world today and we want everything NOW! So how do we build muscle quick? Unfortunately, there really is no McQuick method to build muscle fast if your idea of fast is yesterday. However, if your idea of fast is like six weeks then we can build muscle quick if we work on it. In fact, we can build muscle and see a quick difference within three weeks. At least I began seeing a great difference in my muscle building in about three weeks.

Let me give you three tips on how to build muscle quick:

Tip # 1 The first tip in building muscle quick is to stop eating all that junk food. It is real hard to build muscle period, let alone quick, if we are constantly eating the wrong kinds of fat. You need to read the nutritional labels on the foods you eat and learn how to understand them. I was a junk food junkie eating just about anything I wanted to eat and it was showing big time in my big belly and flabby arms. Until I was willing to change my eating habits I had no chance of building my muscles. It is not easy to change bad habits but it can and must be done.

Tip # 2 The second tip in building muscle quick is to spend time actually exercising your muscles. What you need to do is to set aside a specific amount of time and then stick to it. I work at my muscle building weight program for 20 minutes three specific days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. The other days I simply watch what I eat and touch my toes. If you do not set that time aside you will not build muscle quick and in fact won't build muscle at all.

Tip # 3 The third tip to build muscle quick is choosing the right exercise routine. Get some expert advice before you start this process and it is not a bad idea to talk with your physician and make sure your heart is up to it. However, if you eat right, set the time aside and stick to a good exercise routine you too can add muscle to your physique. I have reviewed two good muscle building programs that have helped me in setting my goals and fulfilling those goals when it comes to eating right and exercising right. Check out my website for more details.

I have lost my belly fat, my arms are no longer flabby, and even my wife says I am looking pretty good. Age does not play a part in this I am 58 years old and feeling and looking great. A simple small change in my eating habits, a simple home gym used only three times a week twenty minutes a day using the right exercise program will do wonders for you as well.

The Author writes on many subjects including health and fitness. You can find more informational articles at the website http://www.homegyms4u.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dennis_Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment